November is packed with game releases, COD:MW just launched and now it’s almost time for Red Dead Redemption 2’s desktop release. Nvidia recently pushed out a new WHQL driver for Rockstar’s RDR:2 and EA’s Need For Speed Heat.
“The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Red Dead Redemption 2. This new driver also includes the latest optimizations for Need for Speed Heat and Borderlands 3.”
- Added support for GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GPU
- Added Image Sharpening control to the NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings page.
- Increases the level of sharpness, detail, or clarity of images in games and applications.
Note: As with all 3D settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel, you can enable Image Sharpening globally, or selectively enable/disable per game as needed (using the Program Settings tab).
- Added Ultra Low Latency G-SYNC+ V-Sync feature
Provides tear-free, low-latency gaming using G-SYNC displays. To enable, set Low Latency Mode to Ultra, turn on V-Sync, and enable the G-SYNC display.
- Added support for ReShade filters within GeForce Experience
- Added support for windowed G-SYNC for OpenGL and Vulkan-based applications.
- Added support for HDMI 2.1 VRR.
- Fixed flashes or frame drops in several Notebook models when running G-SYNC in the lower of the two system refresh rates.
- Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors
Nvidia has added G-Sync compatibility for more displays, namely the LG B9, C9, and E9 4K OLED TVs.
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce MX200 Series: GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230
- GeForce MX100 Series: GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
- GeForce GTX 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
- GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M
- GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks): GeForce 840M
Issues On Windows 10
- Battlefield V][G-SYNC][HDR]: When G-SYNC and HDR are enabled, the game cannot be maximized to full-screen after being minimized to the taskbar. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.
NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
You can download the driver here.